Keyboard Express has nearly an unlimited number of uses. The program is designed to save you time and simplify the things you do on the computer. Below are just a few of the
possible uses for Keyboard Express.
- Effortlessly insert frequently used text such as Name, Address, Letterhead or Boilerplate (legal, medical, real estate, more) into other applications.
- Simply and quickly insert symbols such as ® € £ ¢ or international characters á ü ñ Ö ¿ and more into documents.
- Add a date and time stamp to documents, emails, etc.
- Write answers to frequently asked questions and save them as macros. Instead of retyping responses to each repetitive email question, just press a hotkey.
- Create boilerplate text for price quotes, job orders, etc.
- Open your favorite web sites with a macro.
- Press a hotkey to perform a web search.
- Automatically fill in forms.
- Automate tedious menu sequences in applications.
- Create hotkeys to perform repetitive tasks in programs.
- Automate tasks between two applications (repetitively swap between windows performing tasks such as copy and paste).
- Launch programs.
- Schedule programs to run unattended with instructions of what should be done.
- Quickly develop macros to shut down the computer, reboot, hibernate, lock workstation and more.
- Minimize, maximize or cascade windows with the press of a key.
- Press a hotkey to open specific Control Panel applets or other Windows folders such as the Recycle Bin, My Computer, Printers, etc.
- Create reminder messages to pop up on your screen at specific dates and times.
- Automatically resize windows or move them to a different location on the screen.