Be notified of new changes. Subscribe to the What's New at Insight Software Solutions email newsletter.
We welcome your suggestions for enhancements and improvements. Please use
our online form to report a bug. Email us with
other questions or comments. Want to know how to upgrade?
- Fixed issues with Quick Macro on high DPI/4K monitors.
- Fixed a problem with Quick Macro, Search The Web, search Google.
- Fixed the cause of a crash that could occur with certain Windows visual themes.
- Added support for Windows 11, Windows Server 2019, and Windows Server 2022.
- Fixed a problem where a macro file could be loaded more than once when a .wcfg file that has extra spaces around the macro file path is used.
- Fixed the cause of a crash in that could occur if the License Code entered is too short.
- Fixed an issue where if a Keyboard Express 3 license was in the clipboard Keyboard Express 4 would display the license found message.
- Several other bug fixes and security patches.