Be notified of new changes. Subscribe to the What's New at Insight Software Solutions email newsletter.
We welcome your suggestions for enhancements and improvements. Please use
our online form to report a bug. Email us with
other questions or comments. Want to know how to upgrade?
- Adjustments were made in several places to support ultra high resolution / 4K displays.
- Added Win+End, Win+Alt+End and Win+Ctrl+End to the choices for HotKey to abort macros and HotKey to pause macros.
- Icons in the Notification Area can now be set to be displayed or hidden and Windows will remember the setting.
- The list of HotKeys in Quick Wizards now displays HotKeys reserved for or restricted by Windows in different colors.
- Added Theme preference setting.
- Added an option to play a sound every time a macro is activated.
- The Web Site command now defaults to https:// instead of http://.
- Changed references from system tray to Notification Area.
- The Scheduler Alarm sound has been renamed to Scheduler Notification and now allows the default system sounds to be used instead of a .wav file.
- Improved macro backup.
- Fixed problems with the Swap File and Close Macro File commands.
- Fixed a problem where the Clipboard Paste command was never saved.
- Double clicking on a macro in a macro file set to Read Only no longer brings up the macro in the editor.
- Clicking the Reset Page button on the Activation preferences now correctly sets the HotKey to enable/disable to Pause.
- Fixed a possible lockup that could occur when two or more macro file backups occur at the same time.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the program to forget which macro files are loaded.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the backup location and pattern to be reset.
- Fixed security vulnerability CVE-2014-0994 relating to bitmap images.
- Fixed a problem that occurred if the Scheduler Notification sound was enabled but the scheduled macro did not finish before it was scheduled to run again.
- Fixed a problem with the option to play a sound every time a macro is activated.
- Fixed the MACROFILEDEST Advanced Installation option.
- Fixed a problem where the "Save settings for all users" would delete the list of macro files to load from HKCU.
- Fixed the default crash report path.