Want to know how to upgrade? Click
- Added ability to install defprefs.kcf file at the same time Keyboard
Express is installed.
- Fixed the Favorites button in the Web Site command so that the
proper URL is returned.
- Fixed a bug where the "Use Clipboard" option in the hotkey editor
didn't set the modified flag.
- The option to warn the user about macros without nicknames now
- Fixed a bug in the "Add New HotKey" dialog where the capture button
would not enable/disable properly when selecting the hotkey directly
from the list.
- Fixed a bug in the pause command where it would not always lose the
focus when the user had specified that it should.
- Fixed a bug where the incorrect macros would be exported if a user
had deleted macros in his/her recycle bin.
- Fixed a bug where, if the user cancelled the Date/Time dialog, the
text would be inserted anyway.