Want to know how to upgrade? Click
- Added an option for the pause window to keep focus in
the "Pause" command.
- Added the "Wait for Keypress" command.
- Fixed a crash that occurred if the scheduling options contained an
invalid date or time. The program will now reset the fields to the
- Fixed a crash that occurred on Win9x systems when a hotkey assigned
to a mouse button was used.
- Fixed a bug where the state of the CAPS Lock key was detected
incorrectly, causing the program to reverse the case of the letters
during a text type.
- Fixed a bug in the hooks that could mess up the floating point
register and cause other programs to crash.