Want to know how to upgrade? Click
- Added a warning message when the user attempts to select
the Ctrl+RMouse hotkey activation.
- Fixed a bug where some hotkey combinations did not work
properly when the program was first loaded.
- Made a modification that increases the performance of
Keyboard Express when it attempts to load a program.
- Modified the hook so that mouse activations can be used
- Modified the hook so that keystrokes are not intercepted
when Keyboard Express is suspended.
- Several error messages have been clarified or eliminated
for non-administrator users.
- Fixed two button in the "Date" and "Time"
commands dialog that did not follow the Windows XP visual style.
- Updated the installer with new silent install options,
small dialogs and Custom Install option.
- Fixed a crash that occasionally occurred when typing
- Added "Num Lock", "Scroll Lock",
"Caps Lock" and "Pause Key" to the list of miscellaneous keys.
- Fixed a bug where text being played back through the
keyboard would have its case reversed if the Caps Lock was turned on.
- Changed the default directory for the data file to "My Documents\Insight Software".
- Fixed an issue with the splitters where, when they are
resized, some of the panels would disappear.
- Added accelerator of L to Help | License Information