Want to know how to upgrade? Click
- When in Browse All mode, one of the navigation buttons
main toolbar was not disabled. This is now working properly.
- Fixed a bug where, when using the /F commandline parameter,
original file was loaded before the specified file is loaded.
- Fixed the enabling and disabling of buttons and options
the /B and /BA commandline parameters.
- Fixed the "/HIDE" commandline parameter.
- Fixed a bug where, when importing a configuration file,
would prompt the user for a new macro file.
- Fixed the "/F" commandline parameter so that
it accepts long filenames.
- Fixed a couple of bugs where the help file returned "Could
- Fixed a bug where, when copying a macro, the wrong macro
selected after the copy operation.
- Fixed a bug where, when capturing a macro, the last macro
in the list
had its hotkey replaced with the hotkey of the macro being
- The panel that allows the user to input a maximum wait
time no longer
appears for the "Wait for Text Playback" command
as it the information
was never used.
- Fixed a bug with the "Wait for Text Playback"
- Fixed a bug where the hotkey name is cut off in the editor.
- Fixed a bug where, on the "Recapture" dialog,
the help could not be
- Fixed a small bug where the navigation buttons on the
not become enabled/disabled appropriately.
- Rewrote the keyboard and mouse hook logic to greatly improve
- Fixed a bug where window specific macros wouldn't run.
- Added the print routines so that a user can print out
- Made an adjustment to remove any blank taskbar entries
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using the /BA command-line