Want to know how to upgrade? Click
- Made a change to the Date/Time command where adjusting
forward or backward will also adjust the date, as necessary.
- Made an adjustment so that if both the "Show Quickstart
Guide" and the
"Show Editor" options are selected, and the activation
key is set to
something other than None, then the Quickstart Guide will
not be shown.
- Fixed a range check error.
- Changed the text for the Hourly schedule option to indicate
minutes are calculated after the top of the specified hour.
- After specifying a file in the "Activate/Launch"
commands, if no path
is specified, the system path will now be searched before
warning that the specified file does not exist.
- If the "Do not hide" option is not selected,
then either the "Show
Editor" option or the "Show Quick Start Guide"
option is enabled
depending on the checked state of the other option.
- The warning about the Pause Key and Abort Key being the
same will now
be displayed immediately when the user changes the key as
well as when
the user attempts to apply the settings.
- Changed the name of the startup shortcut to "Keyboard
Express 3" instead
of "Keyboard Express".
- Fixed a bug where the user could not enter specific characters
another program when the "Select HotKey" windows
- Fixed an Access Violation that occasionally occurred when
- Fixed a bug that kept a user from adding new macros.
- Fixed another bug that occurred while importing macros.
- Made an adjustment to correct a random range-check error.
- Made a modification to the keyboard hook because some
not getting keystrokes reliably.
- Fixed a bug where imported macros were not saved properly.
- Fixed a bug that kept Keyboard Express from importing
- Fixed the "Wait for Webpage" command so that
it is more reliable.
- Fixed some bugs in the scheduler where certain values
ignored during playback.
- Fixed a bug where the program would crash after clicking
on the system
tray icon when capturing a macro.
Release Notes for previous versions